Monday, December 14, 2009

This Post Doesn't Come With Free Money

When a customer tells me something is unacceptable, it makes me want to hurt their faces. How are you going to ask for a supervisor, explain to me a mistake that you made, demand a total credit of valid charges, and the when I say something like, "payment arrangements," then YOU tell ME that something is unacceptable? I bet your mouth will accept my fucking fist.

A customer tells me today that she went online and changed her rate plan. She also tells me that even though there were no indications, or promises or anything at all stating that unlimited messaging was included, she went ahead and assumed that it did, and now wants credit for valid text charges. Well, I think we all know what assuming does. It makes an ass out of you. Not me, just you. How fucking retarded is that? Then comes the bullshit logic. "Well it didn't say that it doesn't come with unlimited messaging." For real? What else does it not say that is not included? A trip to Hawaii? My cock in your mouth? Well, it's your lucky day because you are going to get one of those. Don't worry, you won't have to say Aloha. Your mouth will be full anyway. Lady, do you realize how much cyberspace it would take up to list everything a rate pan does not include? A fucking lot. That's why we do it the easy way and tell you what it is included with, and any thing else DOESN'T FUCKING COME WITH IT! And I like how people try that, like it's the first time I heard that. Yeah, you're a genius. Now pay me.

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 9:15 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment