Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stupid Humans

So years ago when I had like 8 blogs, I worked at a call center and described the stupid humans that I would encounter on a daily basis on a blog cleverly titled, "Stupid Humans." You may remember this blog as being fucking hilarious and better than any other one on the planet, with this one being a possible exception. Well, guess what? I still work in a call center. Different company. Same fucking idiots! Well, not the exact same ones, but you get the idea. So I shall regale you with humorous stories once again. Here are today's highlights:

1. Gentleman did not understand that Mexico is in fact, another country, and not in the U.S. Thus, he should not be billed for dialing internationally. He further tried to illustrate this point by saying that where he lives in California, Mexico is closer than Hawaii, which does not cost anything to call, but is across the ocean. He also complained that he was given a Geography lesson rather than just having the charges waived like they were supposed to be. Then he employed the "bullshit logic" as I call it. "Well, I was never told that Mexico was not included in my plan..." That is the dumbest fucking excuse. I can use that anywhere to get anything. "Well, geez, no one told me that I would not get $500 cash in my cable bill each month, let me speak to your supervisor!" No one told that you COULD call Mexico either dipshit.

2. This was not done today, but I maintain that it is the dumbest, and yet funniest shit anyone has ever said to me on the phone. You ready? As I was going over a bill, a man interrupted me and uttered the following, "I'm not illegitimate. I can read." I am pretty sure I put him on hold and made an announcement to the call center that he had just said that. Oh, the ironing.

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 10:02 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment