Thursday, October 08, 2009

Fuck Something

I like saying the word Fuck, it commands attention.

So without posting what would be quite the literary dagwood describing the events of the last 3 years, I will tell you a story. I have been without a driver's license for the said 3 years and have been recently taking the neccessary steps to get it back. I get it. You fuck up, it is not supposed to be easy, and you pay your debt. However, it took me 4 fucking times to get signed up for the damn class (that I have taken before). The first time I went they were closed that day. The second time I went, I had a rainforest amount of trees in paperwork, however I was lacking 1 sepcific one. So I went to get that, and I immediately noticed that all the info on it was contained in the rainforest I previously brought in, but I guess if it ain't on 1 specific form, then what good is the info? So I go back for the 3rd time; CLOSED. Really? I mean honestly, can you smell me coming? So today, I went for the 4th time, ready to take hostages. I gave them my pillowcase full of money, filled out 11 forms and ta-da! All signed up. And with a bit of good news. They called DMV and were able to waive what would most assuredly been the most costly and difficult part of getting my license back.

Moral of story: Pillowcase full of money = gets things done

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 11:35 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment