Sunday, October 04, 2009

Since I Have Been Gone

Well it's been a long time... I have come to find that some of my very favorite bloggers no longer have profiles at all. We all had a tight thing going for a long time and I will have to say that when I finished school, left the gridless home, found Crackspace, I abandoned my special outlet. Things have changed for me. The boys and I moved on and are renting a home on 5 acres, I work for a badass plastic surgeon in Albuquerque who's specialty is repair of cleft lip and palates. He does some pretty boobies, facelifts, blepharoplasties, and so forth as well. I call it boobies for babies because the money he gets for his cosmetics goes towards renting planes to fly all over and fix these cute kids. I rescued a damn mule and a mustang filly, and pretty much life is good with the exception of living on a water haul. I have also rescued a 1956 canned ham travel trailer that I am restoring. Her name is Gladys Belle. I found PBF when I was on today and although I have questions for him like where the hell have you been, was glad to know he's still out here. Oh for the love of blogging.

Posted by Whistler71 :: 5:48 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment