Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Play Nice

Here is something I do not recommend: getting me on the phone and then telling me what I will do for you. That will get you a swift kick in the fucking mouth. Especially if your request cannot be met and you blame my company for something that is completely your fault. You know that cautionary rule about not being rude to your server in a restaurant lest you want a pair of hairy, sweaty balls placed on your club sandwich for 2 minutes before arriving at your table? Well, think of your personal information and the internet in that same fashion. I do not advise that one pisses someone off that has your Social Security number. You will do this to wrong person one day who just does not give a fuck. Happy dialing!

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 9:29 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment