Tuesday, December 08, 2009

My Fault, Your Fault...I'm Going to Yell

A woman told me that if I did not do as I said I would do, she would go after my job. Guess what the problem was? She made a payment online, all by herself, and paid more than she wanted to, and left herself with no money. Guess who's fault it was? If you guessed hers, we are like minded, and I respect that. If you guessed my company's, you will suffer an excruciating death, just like this lady. Apparently, this woman also paid by check and when you do that, we have to wait 10 days for the payment to clear before a refund can be issued, unless you can fax over a running bank statement from the bank proving that the money cleared. If you are not sure why this is the policy, allow me to explain: woman pays by check, it posts immediately. She requests refund, we give it to her, then the bank declines the payment. We just gave her money that she never gave us. Simple, right? Well not if you are like this bitch. Apprently, only walking to her office and handing her cash would be fast enough. So she keeps calling and escalating and hanging up on people, she faxes over illegible insufficient documentation, only prolonging the process. Of course I was quite cordial, telling her that I was doing everything I could, blah blah blah, when I really wanted to scream at her, "YOU DID IT! IT IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! NOT MINE, YOURS! THE NUMBERS ON YOUR KEYBOARD ARE CLEARLY MARKED! IT CAN"T GET ANY EASIER!" But, because I want to keep my job, I rolled along with the charade until I was done, and bored others to tears with the events of that call, just like I am with you right now.

Folks, I cannot stress this enough. I will take accountability for any error my company makes. With a smile. Hell, if you catch me on the right day perhaps even a song. But if you call me, and tell me that something that is obviously your fault, is my fault, and you get shitty about it, I will be nice to you on the phone, but I assure you, I curse you. I curse you so that your children will know what a pathetic piece of shit you are, and that they may feel it in their teeth. If you are cool with that, fine. Give me a call.

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 8:33 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment