Monday, November 23, 2009

This Post Contains the Word "Cock"

I have a pet peeve. Well, I have many, but here is the one I ran into today. Someone asks me a question, I answer, and then 4 words in to it, they start talking over me and telling me to stop talking over them. Oddly, this never seems to happen when I am telling a customer good news. Invariably, the second "no," or "I can't" comes out of my mouth, they scream like their face is melting off and tell me to stop talking over them, which then causes them to repeat the same shit they told me 4 times already, because clearly, unless my answer is "Yes master," I have not heard a word that they have said.

HERE'S THE DEAL.

I fucking heard you. Every ridiculous lie, each sentence that contradicts the previous, your whining, your crying, your other responsibilities that come before your cell phone bill and your actions that caused it to skyrocket. I HEAR ALL. Because you see, I am from the old school. I am of the opinion that if I am on the phone with someone, I am either listening or talking. So while I am silent when you are talking, guess what I am doing? Well, I am surely not imagining what your face looks like and rubbing one out at my desk. So, how about you not interrupting me for a change? How about you be a fucking adult, and not blame me for your idiocy? I mean, fuck, how do you even get both your head and your cell phone up your ass at the same time and run up your bill like that? And how is it my fault? Some person actually said to me that we must not care about her business because she went over her minutes. Lady, are you out of your fucking MIND? What does that even mean? Let me do that math:

fucking moron goes over minutes because she doesn't bother to check them in any of the various free methods offered to her + her being billed accordingly = I don't care and thusly she must threaten to get an attorney involved.

I don't agree with that equation. And really, the lawyer thing is a favorite of mine. Because what you are saying is, "The company you represent did nothing wrong. But because I suck cocks as a vocation, I will take everything that I don't like out on others, and today that is you. So I will hire a lawyer, which will cost 100 times my legitimate cell phone bill, to represent me in a case that has no merit and will never see the light of day, because, again, I suck cocks, and don't really know anything about law. Also, I choose to ignore the manditory binding agreement waiving any right to sue. Again, the cock sucking."

Re-reading this, I realize that I intended to mention only one pet peeve, but in fact, described a few. Sorry if that is your pet peeve.

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 8:42 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment