Saturday, December 05, 2009

Cocky Math Lesson

People are cocks. Bossy cocks. I don't like being bossed around by cocks. Explain to me how it is rational to not pay your total bill EVER, even bounce a check and then call me and threaten to quit? I mean honestly, fuck it; take your bouncey bounce checks elsewhere for all I care. Maybe you will find a cell company that runs on dreams, good intentions and worthless pieces of paper with numbers scribbled on them. and do you think I am gonna cancel your fucking past due account and add another $700 in early termination fees that you won't pay? You sir, are a fucking dummy. And I tell you another thing, if you cut me off again to tell me that I am wrong, I will punch the fucking hair off your head. It is simple math: total balance minus nothing equals FUCKING NOTHING. NOT MY FAULT. BY AN ABACUS.

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 8:38 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment