Monday, December 21, 2009

How Can You Smell That Over The Phone?

A woman informed me that I would be giving her a free phone today. She was wrong.

This woman told me that she dropped her phone and cracked the screen. Not having insurance, she sucked it up, put some tape on it or something, and continued to use it. Later on, she started to experience some malfunction with it. Not that shocking. What I found shocking, however, is her demand for a free phone, stating that the phone was defective, and the malfunction that she was experiencing was not a result of the damage to the phone, but rather a manufacturing defect. She told me, as opposed to asking, to send her a new phone, free. Now I should have know that reasoning with this person was futile as a she was clearly out of her fucking mind for telling me such a story. However, I did in fact mention to her that her phone no longer has a warranty, what with the physical damage. The woman said that she knew that her dropping the phone had nothing to do with the issue she was experiencing and to "trust her." Lady, you're 100. Excuse me if I doubt your ability to run a full diagnostic on a piece of electronics. She actualy said to me, "YOU DON'T KNOW THAT IT IS BECAUSE I DROPPED IT!" Yes, but I do know that the only way your are going to get a new phone for free is through a warranty, and that phone doesn't fucking have one anymore. This woman actually escalated over me, and I was the 3 person she spoke to. Really? How many times do you have to hear a polite re-phrasing of "You are crazy, smelly vagina lady" before getting the message? Apparently a minimum of 4.

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 8:52 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment