Wednesday, December 30, 2009

High Bill = I Don't Have to Pay It

A gentleman told me today that it was ridiculous that his bill was so high. It was outrageous, the overages displayed on the bill. He demanded that I do something about it. I will be happy to. May I have your credit card number so I can process a payment for you?

What I find ridiculous, sir, is your feeble attempt to shame me in to crediting your overages. Because there is nothing ridiculous about you going over your minutes, and us showing it to you. And your story of how it was my company's fault? Well, sir, I submit that your story is the most ridiculous thing I have ever fucking heard. This guy made a rate plan change 7 MONTHS AGO, and now blames the rep that suggested the rate plan to him for his overages, more than half a year later. So I obliged the customer and pulled the last 3 bills before the rate plan change. He had 3000 minutes for $139.99 per month for the first 2 lines and 9.99 each additional line (he had 3 more for a total of 5). Minute usage as follows: 1st bill-1500 mins. 2nd bill, 900 mins. 3rd and final bill before rate plan change-400 mins. So the rep made the SUGGESTION, and I captalize that word to draw attention to it so you can see that it is not the phrase "forced at gun point," to change to an 1800 minute rate plan, for $50 less than what he was paying. The customer agreed, which means, he knew how many minutes he had. Seems pretty simple to me, sir. You are the dickhead, not us.

You see, "I cannot pay my bill," does not mean the same as, "You credit these charges!" The latter will cause a significantly longer conversation than the former, and you will just leave the conversation upset. Pay your fucking bill. If you can't, utilize the phrase, "I cannot pay my bill," and let me make payment arrangements for you. Don't let me hate you and wish death upon you. Happy New Year!

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 10:03 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment