Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fuck You, Tosser!

People are fucking assholes. At no point in a customer service conversation should the sentence, "I am speaking the Queen's English," ever be uttered. The first reason is, we don't speak the Queen's English here in America. We speak a bastardized version of it called "American." The 2 are hardly the same, you wanker. Second reason is, you are purposely being an asshole. That sentence is in no way conducive to a productive conversation. And I assure you, the three at a time cock smoking wench that said this to me, was indeed an asshole. She also asked me to verify if we were or if we were not in the United States of America, which sort of contradicts the Queen's English question. Please understand something from someone who works in the customer service industry: Being a fucking dick accomplishes nothing. I cannot tell you any better than that, even if I were to use the Queen's English. I am not saying that you can't be mad when something is wrong (which was not the case here; customer did not pay her bill and it was my fault, of course), but you don't have to try to be all clever and do a Don Rickles routine on me. Just tell me what the issue is, I will kiss your ass and fix it. Because believe me, if I was not at work, and you said that shit to me, I would rape your ears with the clever foul mouthed insults that I would hurl at you. Like a Jedi fucking Knight. Now go have yourself a merry Christmas, sausage wallet.

Posted by peanutbutterfilthy :: 4:54 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment